Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Analysis #1
This past semester I took a class called intro to criminal justice and I decided to chose to write about one of the papers I wrote in that class for this first analysis. The purpose of this paper was to write about the role of the police, the judiciary and to explaining the role of the criminal justice system in providing justice. This papers audience is directed to my professor and TA and who ever else they might show it to, which I don't think they would. The genre of this paper is just a report to just talk about what we learned from our readings and lectures on how things work in the criminal justice system. This essay is meant to be in a more serious and scholarly tone. It is also in a more serious tone because it's to my professor and TA. The stance offers reasoned arguments and evidence from research to convince the reader of certain situations. The medium for this essay was a print and it affects the way I wrote it because it needs to have more detail and describe things the best way possible so it would be easier for my audience to understand what I'm trying to explain to them. The medium also affects my essay since it is a paper form I wrote longer paragraphs and is also written in a more formal voice because its a written version and not spoken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment