Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Topic Proposal

I have chosen to do research on discrimination and how it affects everyone differently. I have chosen this topic because I know people get made fun of and excluded a lot from things and I want to know how it affects these people personally. My first question would be "since you have been in school at the university of Iowa, have you ever heard any racial slurs that made you feel uncomfortable?" My next question would be "How did you feel when people said things about you? Did you just brush it off?" My plan for this research assignment would be to have interviews because the questions I have aren't the simple yes or no questions. I have also chosen to interview only students here at the university of Iowa. For the tables/graphs that we need to provide with evidence, I think I will ask the simple question of, have you ever been treated differently because the color of your skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment