Thursday, February 4, 2016

Interview/Sources

Alexis Lugo
2/4/2016
Interview/Sources
I have not completed my interview just yet because I am suppose to have it in the afternoon on the 4th. Here are some questions that I will be asking the person I am interviewing though. Like what made them interested in pursuing this career? If they had any jobs before that might have influenced them into pursuing this career? How many years they have worked in this career? How much time they spend writing in a day? ·          What is the most common writing activity you perform?  Who reads this?  What do you have to consider as you write this genre?  Have you ever read a particularly good or bad example of this type of writing?  What made it good or bad?
The sources that I have found, I found them through the University of Iowa library website. It’s been pretty complicated because there aren’t many sources that talk about the writing for accountants. But the sources that I have found are a lot about the important things accounting students should know. There are also other articles about how accounting teachers/professors could be better at what they are teaching. There are also some sources that explain how students can enhance their interpersonal skills. A lot of these sources have a bunch of charts explaining the growth and stuff on their businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment