Thursday, February 25, 2016

Speech Proposal

The company for the commercial I have chosen is AT&T. I chose this commercial because I thought it would be important for everyone to know the dangers of being on your phone while you are driving. I thought it was pretty interesting how they used the use of tragedy to change peoples minds about using their phones while driving. I want to know if this commercial will influence people to wait till they get to their destination to check their phones. I do believe that this commercial has changed the perspective people have about using their phones while operating a vehicle.
My tentative thesis is that this advertisement will make a difference on how many people use their phones while driving. I feel as though it is a tragic commercial and I feel that more people will wait to be on their phones until they have reached their destination due to the tragedies that this commercial showed. The evidence I plan to use would be to look up the statistics on how many accidents were caused by those who use their phones in the past couple years here in the united states and also here in Iowa.
The visual aids I could use would be pictures of different car accidents caused by people who are on their mobile devices. I could also use charts and graphs of the amount of recorded accidents as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment